Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pennsylvania's unemployment hotline is now open on Sundays

Pa. unemployment hot line now open on Sunday

HARRISBURG, Pa. - A hot line that helps unemployed Pennsylvanians is extending its hours because of the tough economic climate.

The hot line is now staffed Sundays from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. That's besides the weekday hours Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.

Christopher Manlove is the spokesman for the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry. He says call volumes have gotten heavier recently, so the department is adding nearly 300 additional staff.

He says staff will help people file for benefits and answer questions. Calling volume is heaviest on Mondays and Tuesdays.

The number is 888-313-7284.

1 comment:

joshua said...

Glad I've found your blog, one of the very best of the kind.
Have a blossom blessing! And if you do drop by at mine, I sure hope
you at least blogbang me by watching my french creativitees from beginning to end
and mind my paypal donate boton for milk and nappy-diapers.
What's two or three bucks or euros to you?
Do note it means my salvation for I am desperate for survival
and that close to die from dispare and misery.

I realy need your help badly and your help is that simple, but then
we all need eachother one way or another sooner or later.
And you can allways count on me and my big hurted heart.
Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours in a Mystical
and Misterious way, oh blessed one!

[Up to now ZERO is what I've got! Everybody is frightned
to be fooled by giving or I'm nothing but a dum ass by begging.
Yet is that so hard do give two dollars or euros or pounds away
helping someone unemployed and utterly poor?!].

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX